¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T ¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T¬ü®e°|,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¬ü®e¤Æ§©«~§åµo,Å@½§«~,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ¸ê°T

§ä¦^±K½X
 µù¥U
·j¯Á
¼ö·j: Wholesale Job

Beauty ITV ¬ü®e¥xYesbeauty Áʪ«¨®¬ü®e°|¯S§O±À¤¶

¥´¦L ¤W¤@¥DÃD ¤U¤@¥DÃD

Guinot Hydradermie (Star Treatment) Facial

[½Æ»sÃì±µ]
¸õÂà¨ì«ü©w¼Ó¼h
1#
µoªí©ó 2009-12-12 08:40:12 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ ¦^©«¼úÀy |­Ë§ÇÂsÄý |¾\Ū¼Ò¦¡
§A­Ì¦³ÉN®É®Éı±o¡y©s©sºò¡z?·g·¥cream³£¥ò«Y¦n°®©O?
¦pªG§A¸ò§Ú¤@¼Ë¦³©O­Ó·Ð´oªº¸Ü¡A¤£§«¨Ó§Ú¬ü®e°|¸Õ¤Uªk°êµP¤lGuinot 嘅Hydradermie (Star Treatment) Facial°Õ¡C¤U­±«Y©x¤è¸ê®Æ¡J
Guinot Hydradermie (Star Treatment) Facial
A combination of advanced scientific technology and the skills of a highly trained esthetician together produce the ultimate in treatments, the Hydradermie Facial.
This unique treatment incorporates the use of mild galvanic currents, nourishing gels and massage for total rejuvenation of the complexion.
Properties and Benefits of the Hydradermie Treatment w/ Hydra Plus
Ionization has the following effects:
  • Deep Cleansing
  • Penetration of active skincare ingredients
  • Hydration of the epidermis
  • Deep cleansing:
    Deep cleansing is made possible from the use of Sodium Acid Carbonate, which is contained in most Hydradermie gels
  • Penetration of Active Skincare Ingredients & Trace Elements:
    Ionization also allows superficial penetration of active skincare ingredients and trace elements contained in the Hydradermie gels.
Hydration:
Sodium Lactate, a powerful active moisturizing ingredient, helps improve the hydration of the outer layers of the epidermis. It strengthens cell cohesion while penetrating between the epidermic cells, thus helping improve the skin¡¦s moisture retention.

§Ú¦Û¤v¸Õ°µ§¹´Nı±o´X«OÀã¡A»ù¿ú¦X²z¡A³Ìºò­n«Y²M¼ä¦P«O¤ô¡A¥Ö½§­ø¦A¡y©s©sºò¡z¡C¦Ó®a¸Õ°µ»ù³£«Y$280¡A­n¶}course´N¤­¦¸¤w¸g¥i¥H¡A»ù¿ú¥ò¦³±o°Ó¶q²K! ¦pªG­ø·QËݧֶ}course¡A¤S¥i¥H攞d sample¦^®a¸Õ¥Î¡A¦pªGº¡·N¥ý¦A嚟¶R³£¤@¼ËÅwªï¡CÁ`¤§´N«Y­ø·|¦n¦ü¨ä¥L¬ü®e°|ËÝhard sell§A¤S¶}course¤S­n¶R²£«~¥ý­Ú§AÂ÷¶}
2#
µoªí©ó 2009-12-14 14:48:31 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
I want to try the ficial.
My email pauline1229@hotmail.com
pls give me yr contact tel or address.
3#
 ¼Ó¥D| µoªí©ó 2009-12-14 22:08:37 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Pauline,

¤w¸g email ¥ª­Ú±z.

¤W¬P´Á¤­À°­Ó«È°µGuinot Facial, Ê\d´³²H¥ª¦n¦h, Ê\¤£ª¾´X¶}¤ß.
4#
µoªí©ó 2010-8-22 17:41:26 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
­ì©«¥Ñ ritin ©ó 2009-12-12 08:40 µoªí
§A­Ì¦³ÉN®É®Éı±o¡y©s©sºò¡z?·g·¥cream³£¥ò«Y¦n°®©O?
¦pªG§A¸ò§Ú¤@¼Ë¦³©O­Ó·Ð´oªº¸Ü¡A¤£§«¨Ó§Ú¬ü®e°|¸Õ¤Uªk°êµP¤lGuinot 嘅Hydradermie (Star Treatment) Facial°Õ¡C¤U­±«Y©x¤è¸ê®Æ¡J
Guinot Hydraderm ...

§Ú³£·Qª¾¦hd guinot¸ê®Æ, guinot ªº¤ô¥÷¦n§Ú³£¦³Å¥¹L, ¦ý¬ü¥Õ¤£ª¾¥ing§s¥i¥H©O??
½Ðe-mail §Aªº name care ©ÎÁpµ¸¹q¸Ü# µ¹§Ú. §Ú³£·Q¸Õ¤Uguinot ³¡¾÷. §A¬O§_¨C¤@part ¥þ³¡³£¥Îguinot²£«~À°«ÈÆ[°µ©O??
5#
µoªí©ó 2010-9-14 09:07:51 | ¥u¬Ý¸Ó§@ªÌ
Interested.  Can u email the address and other info to me?  Many thx.
paradox_mskc@hotmail.com
±z»Ý­nµn¿ý«á¤~¥i¥H¦^©« µn¿ý | µù¥U

¥»ª©¿n¤À³W«h

|¬ü®e,¬ü®e½Òµ{,¤Æ§©«~§åµo,¬ü®e¾Ç®Õ,¬ü®e°|,´îªÎ,¤ÆùÛ,·t½H¸ê°T

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 15:59 , Processed in 0.039707 second(s), 14 queries .